Speaker Spotlight: David Adabale
David Adabale is a Media Consultant, Author of 4 books, Conference Speaker, and Associate Pastor at New Wine Church, London.
His practical, passionate, and authentic teachings leave his audience with a hunger to know and experience God intimately. This triggers a hunger for his listeners to be the best that God has called them to be. As an author, his messages inspire personal effectiveness and living a life full of purpose, fulfilment, and satisfaction.
David has over 20 years’ experience in ministry and leadership. He is currently the Associate Pastor at New Wine Church, London, where he is involved in the administration and global operations of New Wine International across 8 countries in 4 continents. In addition, as the Head of Media, David grew and mentored a team of volunteers from 2 to 80+, managing over 11 media operations that reach millions of potential audiences weekly.
David is the author of 4 books; Diamond Believer, Build Media Team, Systems for Living, and Diamond Believer for Teens. Furthermore, he is the founder of Build Media Team, enabling Christian ministries to reach their world through media. More so, David is the founder of a 12-week coaching program (Systems4Living) – enabling young professionals to pursue their goals while achieving a positive work-life balance.
David resides in Kent, United Kingdom, with his wife and 3 children. His favorite past-time is ‘Netflixing’ with this family.
Why are you passionate about digital?
1. The church can now use digital to amplify the gospel, reach more people (visibility), encourage timely engagement with less personnel and less budget.
2. Digital makes it easier to produce legacy content and keep for posterity
3. Digital makes it possible to involve the younger generation in ministry.
Name a hero of yours and why?
Joseph in the Bible. His life inspires me with the message that everything in the life of a believer is either God-sent of God-used, whatever the case we cannot lose. How he overcame his adversity inspired me to write my first book.
What can people expect from your session?
1. Inspiration for church leaders and media teams to explore more ways of building an engaging hybrid church.
2. Have their questions answered
3. Get access to further reference content, contacts and communities as they continue their journey towards building an engaging hybrid church.
What most excites you about #PremDAC20 (other than your own session!)?
1. Being inspired by what other people are doing to share the gospel online
2. Connect with more Christians in the digital space
3. Get inspired on how to be more creative and effective in amplifying the gospel message, as we prepare for 2021 and the rest of this decade